Category: Personal Loans
A personal loan is an unsecured loan which is offered to a consumer for catering their various personal needs such as the renovation of a house, marriage, home appliances, buy vehicle amid others. This is offered after verifying one’s ability of paying especially the income source and also according to their credit history. A nominal processing fee will be charged and the sum as per a person’s paying ability will get credited to their account. In fact the loan payment is made via fixed installments which also includes interest and for fixed time periods. The icing on the cake is these days personal loans are a smart choice as one do not require going through a lot of formalities and tedious paperwork. Most of the financial institutions and banks offer personal loans today and the rate of interest is also quite reasonable.
Discover the different benefits
• Available easily- to get a personal loan is no longer a challenging affair. It is offered by almost all financial institutions and banks at a reasonable rate of interest. Compared to other loans it is convenient and easy to get
• No middleman or agent involved- for availing a personal loan one will not require taking the help of an agent or a middleman. This will avoid unnecessary expenses and delays. A person can approach the financial institution or bank for the purpose directly
• Unsecured loan- this is indeed an unsecured loan. Here no collateral security is needed for availing the loan. In fact, all that is needed is one’s ability of paying back the money.
• Less processing time- because it is accessible devoid of any guarantee or security the processing time needed to get this is naturally less compared to other loans
• All purpose loans- in this form of loan it is not compulsory for a person in specifying the reason for which they will be using the money.
• Minimum paperwork- to get a loan will not need any asset verification or other forms of certificates and proofs which include ample paperwork as none of one’s property is mortgaged
• Offers and schemes- different financial institutions and banks keep announcing offers and special schemes on personal loans, especially for the professionals such as architects, doctors, chartered accountants and the like
• Amount and tenure- these loans generally are provided varying from Rs 15000 to Rs 20 lakhs differing from one bank to another. The repayment can be made through EMIs
The bottom line is, rather than borrowing money from a credit card it is always better to choose a personal loan as the rate of interest is comparatively lower. So reap its utmost benefits.
You might have a smooth running life, but that in no way means that there won’t be a problem with you. You can face an emergency situation at any point of time. So, for that, you need to be careful enough. A loan at this point of time can be a savior for you. It can help you meet a financial crisis. Through a loan, you are going to get some cash that will be helpful to meet the personal needs. But getting a loan is not that simple. There are certain steps that you need to abide by so that your loan plea gets approved.
Check the Eligibility Criteria
Most of the loan providers do have an eligibility criterion. Some prefer the borrowers to be within a particular age group, generally between 21 to 65 years. Another thing that they might be checking about you is a minimum amount of earning per year. Maintain that you are not a defaulter on any of your previous loans or credit card bills.
Verify Your Credit Score
A credit score is what the lenders are going to determine before they give you a loan. So, before you apply for the loan check for the credit score so that the loan plea does not get rejected. If your scores are not good enough rectify them. This will increase your chances of getting the personal loan approved and also might fetch you attractive interest rates.
Provide Genuine Details
When you are applying for the loan, make sure to provide all details that are true to the best of your knowledge. The lenders will doubt your intentions and will cross check everything. They might consider visiting you or giving you a call personally to verify the information you have provided. So, giving them genuine details will increase your chances of getting the loan approved.
Avoid Several Applications
Aim for a realistic loan amount that is payable by you. So not ask for huge amounts because in that case the plea might get rejected. Another mistake that most people make is applying at several places. The lenders will doubt your intentions and your probability to get the loan approved will be reduced. Also, multiple applications will affect your credit scores.
Have a Stable Source of Income
Having a stable work history is sure to impress the lending institutions. If you are having a minimum of two years of experience that will be an added advantage. Try to avoid switching jobs and maintain a stable source of income.
These are some of the factors the loan providers take into consideration. So, before you apply for a personal loan, consider having a proper knowledge about the terms and conditions and work according to get the loan approved.